Most of our products can be returned within 30 day of purchase provided they are in sellable condition with original packaging, tags and a receipt. When your purchase fails to meet your expectations due to a defect or other problem, we will do our best to quickly remedy the situation. Here is our Return Policy:
- We accept returns on full price items and items included in temporary promotional sales.
- We do not accept returns on clearance sale products. Clearance products have a “This item is not eligible for returns or exchanges.” tag on their product page below the price.
- Items must be in sellable condition. Sellable condition is defined as:
- items in original packaging
- manufacturer’s tags attached
- unworn except for try-on for look and fit
- unwashed and unblemished (no scuffs, rips, stains or smells)
Items NOT in sellable condition are not eligible for return. If returned to customer service, they will be shipped back to the address on file.
- Proof of purchase is required. If you are unable to find your receipt or packing slip, Customer Service would be glad to help.
If a product has a manufacturing defect in materials or workmanship within the manufacturer’s warranty timeline, please contact: email@example.com
Our Returns Policy does not cover wear and tear due to intended use, abuse, or accidents. Products that may carry a ‘Lifetime’ guarantee from the manufacturer refer to the lifetime of the materials, not the lifetime of the owner of the product. Materials naturally breakdown over time and will not be warrantied past their lifetime.
How to return an item
If you choose to mail your return rather than bringing it in to one of our retail stores, please contact Customer Service and request a Return Authorization number (RA).
Mailed returns require a Return Authorization (RA) issued by Customer Service prior to shipping.
- When issuing a Return Authorization (RA), we will email you a return label for the item(s), and you will have 10 days to ship your return package.
- Additionally, a $10.00 fee for the return shipping label will be deducted from the credit for your return once the merchandise is received and the return is processed. If your package was oversized or incurred special shipping fees, the charge may be higher.
Carefully repack the item with all product packaging and manufacturer’s tags. Apply the shipping label and send it on to us. The Whole Earth clothespin is yours to keep.
When the return is received and processed, our Returns Department will refund the value of the item(s) to the original form of payment. If the returned items were purchased in-store using cash, we will mail a check to your address on file.